With search engines of Google, Baidu and Naver, TopConversion can offer a full multilingual (English, Chinese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish,...) paid search service from the campaign creation to implementation to on-going management. This process applies to each language in the campaign.
- Research - The first stage of the process is research into search terms, search channels and the competition to ensure the most effective campaign will be created.
- Planning - Ad copy needs to be written, landing pages need to be defined and tracking needs to be in place before a campaign can be launched. Rather than merely translating an advert into other languages, the team amend, and when necessary, re-write the adverts in order to ensure they project the right message in each target language and that they fit within the requirements of each advertising platform.
- Implementation - Once all of the preparation is complete, accounts can be opened with each search engine being targeted and the bidding can begin.
- Analysis - The campaign is monitored and managed through analytics software, allowing bidding strategies to be amended, positive and negative keywords to be uploaded and creatives to be reviewed. Keyword costs are monitored, as is their profitability. Continuous improvement is the key to all of our campaigns, in order to maximise your return on investment.
- Reporting - Regular reports are compiled for each local campaign and all results, findings and suggested improvements are presented to the client.
For details, please read: Google Adwords, Baidu PPC and Naver PPC